** Two English Mums with 28 years experience living in France! **
Accommodation searches short, medium & long term
Help with house purchases (we are not an estate agent, therefore totally without bias)
Help with Utilities - English speaking contacts for all requirements (Banking, Insurance....)
English TV installation - Telephone & internet installations
Holiday Home / Gite Management (15 years experience in the UK Travel Industry)
Making friends - Helping with schools, creches, nannies, shopping, home-making...
We charge an hourly rate or part thereof
Our overall aim? To get you independent as quickly and painlessly as possible
Telling you how it is, no rose-tinted spectacles here.

Money for la Rentree?

Something else from the CAF:

L'allocation de rentree scolare (Ars) is Euro272.50 as a one off payment each year for each child to help with the return to school expenses. When you are "in the French system".

This is for all kids 6 to 16 years (or 18 yrs if you prove they are still in full time education) it's paid automatically at the end of August.

This is a means tested payment. You have to earn less than Euro21,991 net for 1 child, Euro27,066 for 2 kids and Euro32,141 for three kids. Euro5,075 per child after.

No comments: