** Two English Mums with 28 years experience living in France! **
Accommodation searches short, medium & long term
Help with house purchases (we are not an estate agent, therefore totally without bias)
Help with Utilities - English speaking contacts for all requirements (Banking, Insurance....)
English TV installation - Telephone & internet installations
Holiday Home / Gite Management (15 years experience in the UK Travel Industry)
Making friends - Helping with schools, creches, nannies, shopping, home-making...
We charge an hourly rate or part thereof
Our overall aim? To get you independent as quickly and painlessly as possible
Telling you how it is, no rose-tinted spectacles here.

French Healthcare Cover For Brits - Breaking News

Good news! from http://www.frenchhealthissues.eu/default.htm

In a nutshell

  1. Those "inactifs" already affiliated and paying into CMU will remain in CMU
  2. Those covered by form E106 will have to seek private health cover from the date of expiry of the E106 if they remain "inactif"
  3. All future arrivals will have to seek private health cover immediately upon or before arrival in France if they are "inactifs" intending to remain for more than 3 months
  4. After 5 years continuous residence in France, inactifs can join CMU
Read the rest of this article here:

No comments: