- Shock absorbers The biggest change is the requirement that they are not legal if they have “oil leaks forming droplets” and oil on the body of the shock absorber.
- Seat belts No longer allowed are burn marks on the belt, sticking points in the unrolling of the belt, worn stitching and weakened fixings to the body of the vehicle. Rally style harnesses are no longer allowed.
- Airbags The container of the bag must not be damaged after it has been used.
- Pollution Testing of the onboard pollution monitor in modern vehicles – for petrol vehicles sold after January 1, 2002 and for diesels on dates depending on the date of purchase after January 1, 2004.
- Brake fluids Insufficient fluid level will be a reason for failure.
- Brake pedal The absence of rubber or anti-slip material will be a reason for failure.
- Bumpers (pares buffles) Checks for vehicles sold after May 25, 2007
- Lights Tightening of the rules on the state of headlamps and side lights.
Full article here in the French News