'A' says 2007 has been a shitty year. Well I can't actually say that as after a few years of HUGE problems - we've actually ended ALL of them. So, it can't be all bad can it? 2007 has included:
- Getting divorced (a lot more could be said about this)
- Selling my house after 3 yrs before the bank auctioned it from under me (caused by number 1)
- The buyer of the house backs out after the neighbour tells a pack of lies about the house. (some of which caused by number 1)
- Selling my house for a 2nd time
- Losing a court battle with a neighbour over a fallen down garden wall (caused by number 1)
- Extracted myself from an interdiction bancaire (guess who?)
- Turning 40 (who can I blame for that?)
- Seeing LIVE loads of matches in the Rugby World Cup and drank lots of beer (which made turning 40 not seem half as bad)
- 'A' after working part time for 2 years due to financial problems at his office is now full time and his company has been bought by another company in Paris - which means we can buy our dream house any time we want.
- Alicia started school.
- I got a new job.., hence this blog.
And now you can see why I'm so good at my job here at French Help Services - I've been through it all myself and am intact and solvent.