** Two English Mums with 28 years experience living in France! **
Accommodation searches short, medium & long term
Help with house purchases (we are not an estate agent, therefore totally without bias)
Help with Utilities - English speaking contacts for all requirements (Banking, Insurance....)
English TV installation - Telephone & internet installations
Holiday Home / Gite Management (15 years experience in the UK Travel Industry)
Making friends - Helping with schools, creches, nannies, shopping, home-making...
We charge an hourly rate or part thereof
Our overall aim? To get you independent as quickly and painlessly as possible
Telling you how it is, no rose-tinted spectacles here.

Nimes & Montpellier the most expensive tax-wise?

LIVING in France, or owning a property here, brings taxation responsibilities - and the bills for the two main residential taxes are on their way.

The taxe foncière is a tax on property, both residential and commercial, and is used to provide your local services.

It is usually paid by whoever owns the building on January 1, and the deadline is in mid-October.


No comments: