Having assisted people set up their lives in France for the past ten years, Lulu can help you navigate you through the French administrative systems; explain in English how it really works and what is required of you, saving you hours of your precious time.
We can assist you with the following:
- Setting up all house utility accounts for your property.
- Helping you find the appropriate house and car insurance policies.
- Guide and advise with French residency and nationality applications as well as sourcing doctors, healthcare specialists and domestic staff.
We pride ourselves on our methodical and calm approach to helping our clients. No job is too big or too small - if we can’t deal with a problem ourselves, we will point you in the right direction of someone who can help.
When the time comes to leave Montpellier, we can help you tie up any loose ends so that your departure goes as smoothly as your arrival.
If you rent in Montpellier, we can help you with all aspects of your rental, including:
- Giving notice to your landlord / rental agency.
- Accompany you to the inspection meetings required when you move in and out of the property.
- Organise necessary repairs and cleaning / garden maintenance.
- Assist with the return of your security deposit.
- Offer a postal forwarding service.
- Cancel utility accounts and monthly subscriptions (for example gym, pet insurance).