Property Maintenance & Management
Owning a second home / investment property in France should mean you enjoy and relax when you visit and not feel like you have to keep up with maintenance of the house during your time here. Operational and renting issues should be the last thing on your mind.
Having gained our clients' trust over the years, ‘Moving to Montpellier’ can provide a key holding service which will take these worries away. We can check the property as and when you need.
We can organise the day to day running of the rental of your property, ensuring the garden is looking pretty, the house is regularly cleaned and, of course, we can provide a check in and check out service. We also offer a comprehensive concierge service for your guests.
At Moving to Montpellier we can provide a variety of property management services:
- Monthly property checks, accompanied by a written or phone report.
- Maintain swimming pools and gardens or outsource to a reputable company as and when appropriate.
- Regular cleaning services.
- Preparing your property for you or your guest’s arrival and also assistanting with your departures.
- Efficiently organise any building projects or repairs to be carried out, however big or small.
- Ordering and receiving deliveries, postal forwarding service.
- Set up and monitor alarm systems.
- Changing utility providers, checking meters and verifying utility bills.
- Attend property related meetings on your behalf.